ملتقى شباب وعشاق العلم
اذا لم تكن مسجلا فسجل الان لدينا كل جديد
ملتقى شباب وعشاق العلم
اذا لم تكن مسجلا فسجل الان لدينا كل جديد
ملتقى شباب وعشاق العلم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدانا مفتوح في اي وقت ويختص بكل شي تعال وسجل وسوف ترانا بأحلى مشرفين وأحلى مدراء

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» بدون تعليق 9
Meaning of life I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 30, 2011 7:17 am من طرف Admin

» تامر حسنيـــــــــــــــــــ
Meaning of life I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 15, 2010 12:57 am من طرف Admin

» كوفي كنكستون
Meaning of life I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 11, 2010 2:30 am من طرف m93b

» من تتوقع ان يفوز في كأس العالم 2010
Meaning of life I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 07, 2010 3:12 pm من طرف SNIPER

» بنية بالحمام يبوووووووو
Meaning of life I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 03, 2010 11:36 pm من طرف Admin

» مرض السكري يتحول إلى وباء في الصين
Meaning of life I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 29, 2010 4:30 pm من طرف professional

» مقابله مع اقوى هكر عربياً اوقف الياهو 7 دقائق
Meaning of life I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 23, 2010 3:37 pm من طرف professional

» قراصنة الانترنت: انقلب السحر على الساحر
Meaning of life I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 23, 2010 3:29 pm من طرف professional

» شركة النبع لتقنيات المعلومات
Meaning of life I_icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 20, 2010 5:26 pm من طرف professional

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني

Meaning of life

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
BLACK

BLACK

عدد المساهمات : 39
نقاط : 5226
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/04/2010
العمر : 28

Meaning of life Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Meaning of life   Meaning of life I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 02, 2010 1:23 am

The meaning of life constitutes a philosophical question concerning the purpose and significance of life or existence in general. This concept can be expressed through a variety of related questions, such as Why are we here?, What is life all about?, and What is the meaning of it all? It has been the subject of much philosophical, scientific, and theological speculation throughout history. There have been a large number of answers to these questions from many different cultural and ideological backgrounds.

The meaning of life is deeply mixed with the philosophical and religious conceptions of existence, consciousness, and happiness, and touches on many other issues, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, conceptions of God, the existence of God, the soul, and the afterlife. Scientific contributions are more indirect; by describing the empirical facts about the universe, science provides some context and sets parameters for conversations on related topics. An alternative, human-centric, and not a cosmic/religious approach is the question "What is the meaning of my life?" The value of the question pertaining to the purpose of life may coincide with the achievement of ultimate reality, or a feeling of oneness, or a feeling of sacredness
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
????
زائر

Meaning of life Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Meaning of life   Meaning of life I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 02, 2010 2:26 am

شكرااااااااااا
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Meaning of life
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ملتقى شباب وعشاق العلم :: الفئة الأولى :: منتدى المواضيع الشيقة والمنوعة-
انتقل الى: